EYE-ETV Eye-Tracker Bar
Large head motion eye-tracker, fully integrated in AcqKnowledge
- Product No: NS-1084
- Manufacturer: Biopac
- Request Quote
The EYE-ETV Eye-Track Bar from BIOPAC is a small form factor screen-based remote eye-tracking bar, optimal for even the smallest of setups. This Eye-Tracker seamlessly integrates with AcqKnowledge (acquisition and analysis software by BIOPAC) allows for access to various valuable eye-tracking metrics such as Gaze Path, Gaze Plot, Heat Map and Attention Map.
EYE-ETV Eye-Tracker is equipped with unique dark pupil technology. This enables eye tracking on any computer screen in real-time. In addition to that the infrared (IR) camera and built-in light source allow for tracking in various lighting conditions. Whether outside in sunlit conditions, inside a vehicle, a darkroom or in complete darkness, this Eye-Tracker can keep up with the challenge.
Eye Tracking data for studies in Psychology, Consumer Marketing, Market Research, Training, Vehicle Simulation, Advertising, Design, UX/UI, Usability and many more! There are four different models to choose from based on the "Hz" level: 40Hz, 60Hz, 120Hz, 200Hz. Higher Frequency results in lower latency and increased accuracy for Microsaccadic Eye Movement, Fixation, Blinks and Pupil size data. The lower latency also strongly improves data alignment between eye-tracking and physiological data.
- Consumer Marketing
- Market Research
- Vehicle Simulation
- and many more!
- Four different models available: 40Hz, 60Hz, 120Hz, 200Hz
- Small and Rugged The housing is around 2.5cm shorter than its predecessor and has the USB connection in the back where it is protected from bumps.
- Increased Head Motion Tolerance New 10 mm lens provides a 15% increase in head motion box.
- Improved Accuracy Outdoors Strobing IR lights enable robust tracking in all types of lighting. In addition, an optical filter integrated into the front cover improves tracking near windows and other tough lighting conditions.
- Less Distraction Smaller tracking indicator lights on the front reduce distraction.
- Create user-defined Areas of Interest (AOI)
- Various plots including: Scarf Plot, String Plot, Pie Chart
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics
Eye Tracking Bar SMALL
Eye Tracking Bar XL
|Method||Dark Pupil Technology (IR), single or binocular tracking||Dark Pupil Technology (IR), single or binocular tracking|
|Speed FPS||select between 40, 60, 120 or 200 Hz||60 Hz|
|Operating distance||50 - 70cm||150 - 300cm|
|Screen size||up to 22" (56cm) monitors||up to 75" (190cm) monitors|
|Calibration Method||Multipoint - 5, 9, or 16 point|
|Recording Parameters||Pupil Parameters EYE-ETV can record: Gaze position, dwell time, blink rates, pupil size, gaze path, AOI entry points, dwell time Gaze Parameters EYE-ETV can record: Fixation, fixation duration, control of stimulation, digital I/O lines, and auditory beeps on AOI target, extract physiological measures for time spent on AOI.|
|Latency||40 Hz: 25 ms; 60 Hz: 17 ms; 120 Hz: 8 ms; 200 Hz: 5 ms (fixed hardware time stamps)|
|Real-Time streaming||Yes, via API (included with EYE-ETV Eye-Tracker)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||31.5 x 15 x 20 cm||96 x 5 x 8 cm|
|Power supply||USB port||External power supply|
|Weight||0.21 kg||1.8 kg|
|Certification||CE and FCC (non-medical grade CE!)||CE and FCC (non-medical grade CE!)|
|Compatible OS||Microsoft Windows 8 or 10, 64-bit||Microsoft Windows 8 or 10, 64-bit|
Please note: Important! This product is for research applications only. Not a medical device as defined in EU directive 93/42/EEC. Not designed or intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of disease.