MMB Trigger Box Solution
Now available in colours Bubblegum Pink, Cornflower Blue and Deep Saffron Gold!Browse
Bringing you World-Leading Solutions for Research in Neurosciences
Search for Products in one of the main categories below:
New E-Prime Version 3 New
We are proud to announce that the latest version of E-Prime, E-Prime 3, is now available! Contact us to upgrade you current version or purchase E-Prime today.
All the new features of E-Prime 3:
- Support for tablets and touchscreens
- SlideButton sub-object for an area of response collection without using script
- SlideChoice sub-object to design multiple choice surveys, recognitions, recalls
- SlideSlider sub-object to design scales and sliders
- Slide Layout Templates for quick design
- Improved interface with tabbed workspace and easier access to windows
- Find and replace properties in an experiment
- Run an experiment in a floating window for quicker inspection and debugging
- Run desired List rows at runtime with Interactive order selection
- Interactively run List rows for debugging purposes
- Create conditional Task Events using subroutines in User Script
- Improved Audio/Video playback and load times
- Start an experiment from any List object
- Play movie and audio files in additional formats
- Online Experiment Library
- E-Prime Command Reference and online documentation
- New experiment design templates
- Access Full and User Script in the Structure window
- Automatically generate text data files upon completion of experiment
- Save a definition of columns of interest in E-DataAid
- Correct, Incorrect, Omission Task Events
- Check for Update checks web and prompts when updates are available
BESA Research 6.1 January 2017 released! New
BESA Research 6.1 is now available for limited diagnostic purposes in the EU and in other countries that recognize the CE certification for medical devices, including the use as an additional tool for the evaluation of epileptiform EEG and MEG data. Diagnostic use is restricted to applications detailed in the Intended Use document, and to a group of users detailed in the Intended User document, which need to be consulted together with the other safety instructions before any such use. Several enhancements were performed to minimize potential risks and to improve the workflow of clinical application. Anyone using BESA Research 6.1 is eligible for a free upgrade to this version.
Further improvements such as an improved EDF format reading and writing feature, and better handling of batch logging have been implemented as well.
For further information about BESA Research, or purchasing BESA Research 6.1, please contact us via email email@example.com or the Contact page.
We've opened our online store! New
A lot of our customers purchase things online. Chances are, you’re one of them. While we love helping people setup their lab, write interesting papers and study the complex and mysterious physiology of the human body better, we want to make it easier for you to get the products you need to your workplace.
And that is why we opened our online store for you!
Our online store is packed with features, which make it easier for you to order products from us. But that is not the only benefit you get when purchasing from us online. You also benefit from better prices!
Please be reminded, we do not make any quotations from our online store and hence the better prices only apply on online purchases.
So, now, go have fun browsing our new online store! Should anything be missing or you cannot find a product just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you out.
BESA MRI 2.0 January 2017 released! New
The update release BESA MRI 2.0 January 2017 is now available for download from our website.
Results obtained with BESA MRI can now be used for limited diagnostic purposes in the EU and in other countries that recognize the CE certification for medical devices, if BESA MRI is combined with the application BESA Research for the analysis of epileptiform activity. Diagnostic use is restricted to applications detailed in the Intended Use documents of BESA MRI and BESA Research, and to a group of users detailed in the Intended User documents of the respective applications. These documents need to be consulted together with the other safety instructions before any such use. Enhancements were added to minimize potential risks and to improve the workflow of clinical application. Anyone using BESA MRI is eligible for a free upgrade to this version.
Medica 2017, Dusseldorf - Germany New
NEUROSPEC AG will participate at MEDICA 2017 in Dusseldorf, Germany! The conference will be held from 13 - 16 November, 2017. Marc and Maximilian Mosimann will mostly be found in Hall 9. You can always contact us during visiting hours via email to email@example.com or via the Contact page. See you there and looking forward to it!
Australasian Society For Social & Affective Neuroscience, Melbourne - Australia New
We are proud to announce our official sponsership for the fourth annual Australasian Society for Social and Affective Neuroscience (AS4SAN) Meeting. The meeting will take place in Melbourne at the Melbourne Brain Centre on the 15-16th June 2017.
The Australasian Society for Social and Affective Neuroscience (AS4SAN) is a non-profit organisation that aims to promote basic and applied research investigating social and affective behaviour across a wide range of different species using a wide variety of neuroscience and neuropsychological techniques.
Keynote presenters include:
- Prof. Shihui Han (Peking University)
- Prof. Skye McDonald (UNSW)
- Prof. Kim Felmingham (University of Melbourne)
- A/Prof. Peter Enticott (Deakin University)
- Prof. Bernard Balleine (UNSW)
- Professor Eddie Harmon-Jones (UNSW)
We would like to wish all participants an exciting conference!
BIOPAC Physiology T4 Conference 2017 New
The BIOPAC Physiology T4 - Technology, Trends, Tools, and Techniques - Conference is a unique opportunity - a conference like no other on a campus like no other - and one with immense value. The conference will take place from Monday-Wednesday, July 24-26, 2017, sited at the University of California Santa Barbara, Corwin Pavilion in California, USA.
The conference consists of three days of hands-on, “how-to” training delivered by experts in the various disciplines. In addition, you’ll receive 90-minute training sessions on the key functionality and selling points of key systems such as fNIR, stimulus presentation systems, WorldViz VR, FaceReader, BIOPAC equipment, and others.
- Develop your skills and knowledge
- Meet your colleagues: academic scientists, and industry experts
- Meet BIOPAC and experts, distributors and integrated solution partners
Contact us to receive more information about the conference and to register for the conference today.
We look forward to an exciting and interesting BIOPAC Physiology conference with you!
BaCI Conference 2017 New
We are happy to announce that we will be attending and will be having a booth at the 3rd BaCI meeting. The meeting will take place in Bern, Switzerland from August 29 to September 2, 2017. The focus of the meeting will be an exchange platform for ideas and knowledge of the members from different societies.
Furthermore, there will be a public opening lecture, a number of keynote lectures with renowned speakers, training courses, and poster and free communication sessions where participants will be able to present their own research.
EEG for Psychophysiology Research Webinar New
Thursday, July 20, 2017, 17:00 (CET) Biopac Systems, Inc will be hosting a webinar series on "EEG for Psychophysiology Research". In this Webinar, you will learn the system options for adding EEG (Electroencephalography) data to psychophysiological research applications, proper setup, and identification of usable EEG data for a variety of systems recording up to 32 channels of surface EEG from human subjects with traditional Ag/AgCl electrodes and water electrodes.
Topics covered during this webinar will include:
- Low channel count EEG – tethered and wireless systems
- Specialty systems for obtaining cognitive state metrics
- Systems for recording 10/20 montage with up to 16 channels of EEG
- Mobile, 32-channel EEG recording systems
This webinar is ideal for researchers in both academic and commercial settings who need to record and analyze accurate EEG data for their experiments.
Make sure to register on the EEG webinar registration page for the free webinar today!
SOME OF OUR RANGE OF PRODUCTS
BIOSEMI - ActiveTwo
BIOSEMI - bringing EEG and ERP to a new level with the original Active Electrode and ActiveTwo EEG Amplifier.
BESA - Research 6.1
BESA - the leading innovators in digital EEG, MEG and MRI software for research and clinical applications.
SHIMADZU - LABNIRS
SHIMADZU - Next-Generation Optical Brain-Function Imaging with functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS)