MMB Trigger Interface Box
Check out the New Design of the MMB Trigger Interface Box!Browse
Bringing you World-Leading Solutions for Research in Neurosciences
Search for Products in one of the main categories below:
New BESA Research Version 7.0 New
BESA Research version 7.0 has now officially been released!
Order the latest version of BESA Research now available online on our webshop!
BESA Research 7.0 Features & Highlights
Data review and pre-processing:
- Simultaneous EEG-fMRI data review: Correction of fMRI artifacts is now possible directly in the BESA Research review window. One of three proven methods can be selected, and the effects on the correction matrix directly visualized.
- Use this feature for further analysis: Read your fMRI data directly into BESA Research’s Source Analysis window, seed sources from fMRI and directly see activation patterns on a millisecond scale!
- A new ICA method (SOBI) was introduced.
- New readers for the following data formats are available:
- EEG: Neuroscan Curry version 7
- EEG: Neuralynx
- MEG: RICOH
- Semi-Analytic Monte-Carlo Estimation (SESAME) of sources is a new automated localization method using Bayesian statistics that finds the most likely solution and displays the likelihood distribution as a volume image.
- Time-domain beamforming was introduced using either multiple or single sources, which can be applied as vector or scalar beamformer; state-of-the-art options for calculating spatial filters and weights are available.
- Use this feature to reconstruct source waveforms, and seed virtual sensors from the results with few clicks. Virtual sensor montages can be applied to raw data in further analyses.
- Brain atlases are available. Several state-of-the-art atlases can be selected, and displayed in user-defined overlay modes. It is possible to combine brain atlas images with other source imaging results.
Brain connectivity / source coherence:
- The new BESA Connectivity program can be started directly from the Coherence dialog, for enhanced methods in time-frequency decomposition and brain connectivity analysis (release expected in the next three weeks):
- wavelets and / or complex demodulation
- connectivity analysis in source space or sensor space
- latest connectivity methods including Granger Causality, Partial Directed Coherence, Directed Transfer Function, and more
- visualize data in clear 2D and 3D result plots and create publication images or videos
- Single events or any data block can now be plotted in a time-frequency plot.
New Hyper-Sampling ActiveTwo New
We're proud to announce the latest and only Hyper-Sampling EEG System with active electrodes! Equipped with 8 EX (external) inputs on the top and newest SAR (Successive-Approximation-Register) ADC technology this active EEG System can sample with an incredibly fast sampling rate of up to 262,144 Hz!
Its main application is EEG/ABR on subjects with cochlear implants, as cochlear implants generate vast amounts of high frequency interference covering the EEG. When the high frequency interference is sampled accurately together with the EEG, the interference can be calculate out of the signal and the clean EEG will be recovered. Currently, the high frequency interference is smeared out to lower frequencies in the EEG bandwidth, and EEG cannot be recovered. No other EEG amplifier can measure such a signal with this accuracy (fast slew rate, minimal ringing)!
Check out more information and technical specifications on the newest hyper-sampling ActiveTwo and contact us to receive a quote today!
DSI-VR300 released! New
We're proud to announce the release of the first ever EEG System with Dry and Active EEG electrodes with integrated VR Headset! The DSI-VR300 from Wearable Sensing is a research grade EEG system specifically designed for P300, BCI and Neuropsychology research projects where the integration of a VR headset is required.
Contact us today and request further information or a quote!
BESA Connectivity Sale - 40% off! New
Order a BESA Connectivity between now and 30th November 2018 and a staggering 40% discount!
Order BESA Connectivity at a reduced price now online through our webshop today!
Particular highlights include:
- Three time-frequency methods and six connectivity methods supported, including Imaginary Part of Coherency, Granger Causality, PDC, DTF
- Direct comparison between conditions, time-frequency methods, connectivity methods with one or two mouse clicks
- Support for source montages as well as sensor-level data and polygraphic channels
- Superior visualisation of results in 2D and 3D Highly versatile image and video export of results
- ASCII data result export and input support for Matlab
- Modern 64-bit architecture optimised for multi-core processing
- Workflow-based user guidance for optimised usability
Medica 2018, Dusseldorf - Germany New
NEUROSPEC AG will participate at MEDICA 2018 in Dusseldorf, Germany! The conference will be held from 12 - 15 November, 2018. Marc and Maximilian Mosimann will mostly be found in Hall 9. You can always contact us during visiting hours via email to email@example.com or via the Contact page. See you there and looking forward to it!
28th ASP Conference (2018), Geelong, Victoria - Australia New
The 28th Annual meeting of the Australasian Society for Psychophysiology will this year be hosted by Deakin University and held at Geelong Waterfront Campus in Geelong, Victoria from Monday, 19 November to Wednesday, 21 November 2018.
We are happy to announce our official sponsorship for the ASP Conference 2018 and wish all participants a splendid conference! We're even more excited to announce that this will be our first time attending the conference and we'll even have a booth. Get in touch with us if you wish to see our latest products, discuss any of your projects or simply meet up for a coffee!
8th ACNS (Australasian Cognitive Neuroscience Conference), Melbourne - Australia New
Join us for the 8th Australasian Cognitive Neuroscience Society Conference (ACNS)! The ACNS conference will be held from the 22 - 25 November, 2018 at the University of Melbourne at the School of Psychological Sciences, Australia.
We welcome members from disciplines such as
- Attention, Sensation, and Perception
- Cognition and Decision-Making
- Emotional and Social Processes
- Language, Learning, and Memory
- Motor Processes
- Ageing and Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- and generally all with an interest in the relationships between the brain, mind, and behaviour.
As each year various workshops will be organized during the conference where you'll also get the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience with other researchers.
Make sure to register for the conference via the ACNS 2018 Registration page today!
2nd T4 Human Physiology Conference 2019 New
The 2nd BIOPAC Physiology T4 - Technology, Trends, Tools, and Techniques - Conference is a unique opportunity - a conference like no other on a campus like no other - and one with immense value.
The conference will take place from Monday-Wednesday, August 12-14, 2019, sited at the University of California in Santa Barbara, California, USA.
Experience hands-on "How-to"-workshops and demonstrations on “Tools, Trends, Techniques, and Technology” to measure and analyze human physiological signals and integrate physiology teaching systems (BSL - BIOPAC Student Lab) into programs of study, presented by renowned experts in life science research and education. Small-group workshops will use the best in physiology measurement technologies.
- Interactive workshops
- Tips and strategies for recording high quality data
- Develop skills and knowledge using the latest technology
- Student-centered strategies to increase engagement
- Poster Presentations
- Network with colleagues and researchers!
Contact us to register for the conference today!
We look forward to an exciting and interesting BIOPAC T4 Human Physiology conference with you!
Stimulation Techniques Webinar - Register Now! New
This webinar on the topic "Stimulation Techniques" will cover the different types of stimulation that can be delivered and controlled from BIOPAC’s AcqKnowledge software. Electrical, auditory, visual, haptic, and olfactory stimulation types will be covered, along with BIOPAC’s NEW thermal stimulator. Live demonstrations showing setup and recording will provide a detailed overview of the stimulator software in AcqKnowledge. Subject preparation for several stimulation techniques will be discussed and shown during the demos. As will interfacing and triggering third-party stimulators with AcqKnowledge software.
Attend this webinar learn more about the techniques and options for your stimulation setup.
What You Will Learn
- Stim-response theory and best practices
- Explanation of Stim options
- How to collect meaningful data and how to mark events
- How to create stimulus paradigms within AcqKnowledge
- Advanced options
T4 Human Physiology Conference New
T4: TOOLS, TRENDS, TECHNIQUES, AND TECHNOLOGY
Monday, August 12 – Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Join BIOPAC for three days of hands-on, small-group human physiology workshops, presented by renowned experts, on the beautiful UC Santa Barbara campus in California, USA. Learn how to collect great data from experts in their field.
WHO SHOUD ATTEND
If you measure physiology from human subjects or work with those who do, you should attend!
Anyone who records and analyzes human physiology data as part of their research and/or those who teach human physiology or related subjects: academic scientists, industry applied researchers, and educators.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The T4 Conference is unique in that attendees will receive practical “how-to” instruction in key skills necessary for recording and analyzing great life science data.
Workshops are interactive and include the tools, tips, and strategies for recording high-quality data from study participants. The conference focuses on technology and trends in the industry and provides physiologists with an opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge. The workshops cover preparation, acquiring data, and analysis. Physiology educators will learn-by-doing the proven, high engagement, student-centered strategies for incorporating physiology education into their program of instruction. Use the Justification Toolkit to justify and gain support from your supervisor or department head.
SOME OF OUR RANGE OF PRODUCTS
BIOSEMI - ActiveTwo
BIOSEMI - bringing EEG and ERP to a new level with the original Active Electrode and ActiveTwo EEG Amplifier.
BESA - Research 7.0
BESA - the leading innovators in digital EEG, MEG and MRI software for research and clinical applications.
SHIMADZU - LABNIRS
SHIMADZU - Next-Generation Optical Brain-Function Imaging with functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS)