MMB Trigger Interface Box
Check out the New Design of the MMB Trigger Interface Box!Browse
Introducing the all new Otoport Flexi (Otodynamics)
Multi-function OAE instrument - Now Available from NEUROSPEC!Browse
Bringing you World-Leading Solutions for Research in Neurosciences
Search for Products in one of the main categories below:
New BESA Research Version 7.0 New
BESA Research version 7.0 has now officially been released!
Order the latest version of BESA Research now available online on our webshop!
BESA Research 7.0 Features & Highlights
Data review and pre-processing:
- Simultaneous EEG-fMRI data review: Correction of fMRI artifacts is now possible directly in the BESA Research review window. One of three proven methods can be selected, and the effects on the correction matrix directly visualized.
- Use this feature for further analysis: Read your fMRI data directly into BESA Research’s Source Analysis window, seed sources from fMRI and directly see activation patterns on a millisecond scale!
- A new ICA method (SOBI) was introduced.
- New readers for the following data formats are available:
- EEG: Neuroscan Curry version 7
- EEG: Neuralynx
- MEG: RICOH
- Semi-Analytic Monte-Carlo Estimation (SESAME) of sources is a new automated localization method using Bayesian statistics that finds the most likely solution and displays the likelihood distribution as a volume image.
- Time-domain beamforming was introduced using either multiple or single sources, which can be applied as vector or scalar beamformer; state-of-the-art options for calculating spatial filters and weights are available.
- Use this feature to reconstruct source waveforms, and seed virtual sensors from the results with few clicks. Virtual sensor montages can be applied to raw data in further analyses.
- Brain atlases are available. Several state-of-the-art atlases can be selected, and displayed in user-defined overlay modes. It is possible to combine brain atlas images with other source imaging results.
Brain connectivity / source coherence:
- The new BESA Connectivity program can be started directly from the Coherence dialog, for enhanced methods in time-frequency decomposition and brain connectivity analysis (release expected in the next three weeks):
- wavelets and / or complex demodulation
- connectivity analysis in source space or sensor space
- latest connectivity methods including Granger Causality, Partial Directed Coherence, Directed Transfer Function, and more
- visualize data in clear 2D and 3D result plots and create publication images or videos
- Single events or any data block can now be plotted in a time-frequency plot.
8th ACNS (Australasian Cognitive Neuroscience Conference), Melbourne - Australia New
Join us for the 8th Australasian Cognitive Neuroscience Society Conference (ACNS)! The ACNS conference will be held from the 22 - 25 November, 2018 at the University of Melbourne at the School of Psychological Sciences, Australia.
We welcome members from disciplines such as
- Attention, Sensation, and Perception
- Cognition and Decision-Making
- Emotional and Social Processes
- Language, Learning, and Memory
- Motor Processes
- Ageing and Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- and generally all with an interest in the relationships between the brain, mind, and behaviour.
As each year various workshops will be organized during the conference where you'll also get the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience with other researchers.
Make sure to register for the conference via the ACNS 2018 Registration page today!
SOME OF OUR RANGE OF PRODUCTS
BIOSEMI - ActiveTwo
BIOSEMI - bringing EEG and ERP to a new level with the original Active Electrode and ActiveTwo EEG Amplifier.
BESA - Research 6.1
BESA - the leading innovators in digital EEG, MEG and MRI software for research and clinical applications.
SHIMADZU - LABNIRS
SHIMADZU - Next-Generation Optical Brain-Function Imaging with functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS)