Realtime Data Acquisition for the ActiveTwo
- Product No: NS-1044
- Manufacturer: Biosemi
- EEG EMG ECG EOG ERP PLETH Respiratory Airflow
- Request Quote
The ActiView software, based on the LabVIEW graphical programming language, is a standard package accompanying the BioSemi ActiveTwo system. It handles all the basic functions like data acquisition, display on-screen with all usual scaling and reference and filtering options, streaming to disk in .BDF file format and network sharing. ActiView has a flexible setup as the source code of the software can easily be modified for specific applications (for source code modifications a LabVIEW license is required). This gives you the flexibility to create and develop your "Custom Made" acquisition software:
- Edit the front panel to look exactly the way you want
- Arrange the channels the way you want
- Make all the changes you ever wanted in your acquisition software
The acquisition software is delivered as a complete software solution including source code.
Several modules are available or can be developed to perform online analysis on the measured physiological data. Software modules such as GSR, FFT, respiration and force analysis are included in the software.
- Actiview covers all basic functions: data acquisition, display with scaling, reference and filtering options, streaming to disk in .BDF format and network sharing.
- Allows developing a ‘’custom made’’ acquisition program.
- Numerous alliance partners software developed to interface directly with BioSemi hardware or with Actiview acquisition software (ECG: Antea, BioCat, EEG: BESA, Source Signal Imaging, NeuroGuide, ANT-Software; EMG: Myolab)
- Large online community and support forum
Please note: Important! This product is for research applications only. Not a medical device as defined in EU directive 93/42/EEC. Not designed or intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of disease.