MMB Trigger Box Solution
Now available in colours Bubblegum Pink, Cornflower Blue and Moonstone Gold!Browse
Bringing you World-Leading Solutions for Research in Neurosciences
Search for Products in one of the main categories below:
New E-Prime Version 3 New
We are proud to announce that the latest version of E-Prime, E-Prime 3, is now available! Contact us to upgrade you current version or purchase E-Prime today.
All the new features of E-Prime 3:
- Support for tablets and touchscreens
- SlideButton sub-object for an area of response collection without using script
- SlideChoice sub-object to design multiple choice surveys, recognitions, recalls
- SlideSlider sub-object to design scales and sliders
- Slide Layout Templates for quick design
- Improved interface with tabbed workspace and easier access to windows
- Find and replace properties in an experiment
- Run an experiment in a floating window for quicker inspection and debugging
- Run desired List rows at runtime with Interactive order selection
- Interactively run List rows for debugging purposes
- Create conditional Task Events using subroutines in User Script
- Improved Audio/Video playback and load times
- Start an experiment from any List object
- Play movie and audio files in additional formats
- Online Experiment Library
- E-Prime Command Reference and online documentation
- New experiment design templates
- Access Full and User Script in the Structure window
- Automatically generate text data files upon completion of experiment
- Save a definition of columns of interest in E-DataAid
- Correct, Incorrect, Omission Task Events
- Check for Update checks web and prompts when updates are available
Arab Health 2017 New
BIOPAC Physiology T4 Conference 2017 New
The BIOPAC Physiology T4 - Technology, Trends, Tools, and Techniques - Conference is a unique opportunity - a conference like no other on a campus like no other - and one with immense value. The conference will take place from Monday-Wednesday, July 24-26, 2017, sited at the University of California Santa Barbara, Corwin Pavilion in California, USA.
The conference consists of three days of hands-on, “how-to” training delivered by experts in the various disciplines. In addition, you’ll receive 90-minute training sessions on the key functionality and selling points of key systems such as fNIR, stimulus presentation systems, WorldViz VR, FaceReader, BIOPAC equipment, and others.
- Develop your skills and knowledge
- Meet your colleagues: academic scientists, and industry experts
- Meet BIOPAC and experts, distributors and integrated solution partners
Contact us to receive more information about the conference and to register for the conference today.
We look forward to an exciting and interesting BIOPAC Physiology conference with you!
Acquiring Great EMG (Electromyography) Data Webinar - Register Now! New
On Thursday, January 19, 2017, 5:00 PM CEST Biopac will hold a webinar on "How to get Great EMG (Electromyography) Data". This webinar will focus on the use of BIOPAC equipment to record and analyze great EMG data. Ideal for researchers in both academic and commercial settings who need to record and analyze accurate EMG data for their experiments. Topics covered will include:
- Participant preparation
- Hardware setup for both wireless and wired systems
- Common mistakes
- Identifying artifacts in the data and how to fix them
Make sure to register via the EMG Webinar registration page before May 20, 2016!
Long-Term Wireless EEG Webinar - Register Today! New
In this webinar we will discuss study design and demonstrate correct equipment set up and operation when recording small animal EEG. The webinar will focus on the fundamentals of wireless, long-term EEG recording in small animals. Further, we will present research capabilities enabled through the integration of EPOCH systems technology and BIOPAC physiological data acquisition and analysis systems.
Key topics covered during this webinar will include:
- Transmitter selection based on animal size and desired recordings (EEG, ECG, EMG and mixed biopotentials)
- Surgical implantation process
- How to make continuous, multi-channel recordings and scale to multiple animals studied in parallel
- Interfacing the epoch system with the MP160 system and AcqKnowledge software
- Leveraging specific data analysis processes in AcqKnowledge software to simplify data collection, review and export
Register today via the Measuring Long-Term EEG Webinar registration page!
SOME OF OUR RANGE OF PRODUCTS
BIOSEMI - ActiveTwo
BIOSEMI - bringing EEG and ERP to a new level with the original Active Electrode and ActiveTwo EEG Amplifier.
BESA - Research 6.1
BESA - the leading innovators in digital EEG, MEG and MRI software for research and clinical applications.
SHIMADZU - LABNIRS
SHIMADZU - Next-Generation Optical Brain-Function Imaging with functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS)