Presentation is a stimulus delivery and experimental control software system for neuroscience, designed for behavioral and physiological experiments using fMRI, ERP, MEG, reaction times, and single neuron recording. Additionally, Presentation is very flexible and has many features that make it suitable for a diverse range of applications. Presentation is also completely programmable. Presentation runs on Windows and uses standard PC hardware. Presentation provides the best possible timing accuracy and verification without special hardware. Presentation grew out of an active research lab doing ERP and fMRI studies using very demanding paradigms, and its development is currently supported by NINDS (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Presentation's rapid Development continues to be guided by the needs of, and feedback from, a large group of users worldwide.
- Fully optimized for behavioral, psychological and physiological experiments using fMRI, ERP, MEG, single neuron recording, reaction time measures, and other performance measures
- Built for precise stimulus delivery and accurate event logging
- Delivers 2D visual, 3D visual, and auditory stimuli separately or simultaneously
- Delivers compressed video with precise frame control
- Monitors responses on a variety of devices
- Interfaces with external hardware
- Programmable and extensible
- Runs on Windows Vista/7/8/10
Please note: Important! This product is for research applications only. Not a medical device as defined in EU directive 93/42/EEC. Not designed or intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of disease.